Meet Your 2021 Excellence in Business Awards Nominees
The Collierville Chamber of Commerce’s 2021 Excellence in Business Awards will recognize a host of talented business professionals from diverse industries across the community.
The nominees for the Business Awards are:
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Christian Brothers Automotive, The Skybox Grill, Stakt Media, and Thrive Hearing and Tinnitus Solutions
- Spirit of Collierville: Alston Construction, Edward Jones – Kevin Baltier, State Farm – Joe Sarrio Insurance Agency, and The Skybox Grill
- Healthcare Provider of the Year: Dr. Joan Allmon, First Choice Care, and Campbell Clinic
- Nonprofit of the Year: Southern Reins Center for Equine Therapy, Fayette Cares, Page Robbins Adult Day Center, and Ronald McDonald House of Memphis
- Person of the Year: winner TBA
- Bridging the Gap: winner TBA
For the second year in a row, the Collierville Chamber will also present the Bridging the Gap Award, an exclusive achievement designed to honor an admirable organization that went above and beyond to serve its community. The winner of this award and Person of the Year will not be announced until the night of the event.
Finalists and recipients are selected by independent volunteer committees convened by the Collierville Chamber Board of Directors.
Presented by Simmons Banks and the Collierville Chamber of Commerce, the annual Excellence in Business Awards serves as an opportunity to recognize those that set a standard for excellence in their respected category and strive for innovation in local business. Finalists will be honored, and a winner named, at Collierville First Baptist Church on Thursday, March 3, 2022, from 6:30 to 9 pm.
Along with Simmons Bank, other major sponsors include Alston Construction, Alexander Thompson Arnold PLLC, Boyle Insurance Agency, Inc., MLGW, and Orgill Inc.
Tickets are now available at www.colliervillechamber.com for $85 per individual or $800 per table of six.