Communications, Marketing, and Digital Media Coordinator
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply by Tuesday, September 15, 2020.
The Collierville Chamber of Commerce is a member organization of business and community leaders dedicated to building community through advocating for a business-friendly environment and helping businesses thrive.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: The representative is responsible for the development of all communications of the Chamber to enhance the image of the organization within our membership and to the general public.
- Coordinate the storytelling framework for marketing and communications, working closely with other team members.
- Craft print and digital marketing materials, including event collateral, brochures, press releases, and visual promotions and presentations.
- Build engagement on the Chamber’s social media pages and help implement social media strategies and plans that advance the organization’s strategic goals.
- Create and execute a comprehensive communication plan to promote Chamber events and programs.
- Manage the administration of the Chamber’s website and mobile app.
- Coordinate weekly production and delivery of Chamber’s electronic newsletters and other digital communications.
- Work collaboratively with the entire chamber team to strengthen our outreach throughout Collierville’s business community.
EXPERIENCE: Prior work experience of at least 2 years in a related position.
EDUCATION: A bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, or Marketing is preferred. Graphic Design experience is highly desirable.
QUALIFICATIONS: Requires strong organizational, computer and customer skills. Requires strong planning and strategic thinking to help the Chamber meet its organizational goals. Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and the public.
SKILLS: Layout and design skills and experience with Design Software (InDesign and Photoshop preferred). Microsoft Office (Word and PowerPoint are a must). Knowledge in WordPress is a plus (or willingness to learn). Familiar with Constant Contact campaign management (or willingness to learn). Will be required to become proficient in the use of the Chamber’s database software.
PAY STATUS: Full -Time, Exempt
BENEFITS: Paid time off, Health Insurance, and Retirement Benefits