Collierville Chamber and Travel Leaders Partner to Offer Trip of a Lifetime
There’s a special bonus to attending Collierville Chamber events this year. Travel Leaders of Collierville, a full-service travel agency, is teaming up with the Collierville Chamber of Commerce to offer one lucky Chamber member a chance to win a free trip-for-two on a Danube River cruise.
Starting January 2020 each time you register AND attend one of the Chamber’s events (limited to Lunch & Learn series, Women’s Leadership Network and Monthly Membership Meetings), you will earn one entry into the final selection of the winner, who will be chosen at random. It’s very simple: Register online through colliervillechamber.com and attend the event you registered for and win one entry. At the Monthly Membership Meeting on November 11th, one lucky person will be chosen from the pool of entrants by a random drawing. The more events you register and attend, the greater your odds of being the lucky winner.
Courtesy of Travel Leaders, the winner of the promotion will receive:
- A 7-night luxury river cruise on AMAWaterways Cruise Lines in a C category “French Balcony” stateroom going down the Danube River
- Round-trip transfers
- Round-trip Coach class airfare from Memphis
- NOTE Port charges, taxes, gratuities and onboard incidentals are not included
A Danube cruise itself is a lifetime experience and includes spectacular cities like Vienna, Budapest, Munich and Prague. AMAWaterways Danube cruise ships wander through scenic old-country villages, stop at fairy-tale-esque castles, medieval fortresses, churches, museums, concert halls and more. And, then there’s the amazing food, wine and beer.
Those longing for the romance of Old-World Europe will travel into the very heart of the continent, where empires were built, kings and queens were crowned and some of the world’s greatest music was composed and performed by the likes of Mozart and Beethoven.
It’s a luxurious experience, including wonderful amenities:
- Welcome cocktail, Welcome dinner, and Gala Dinner
- Multiple dining venues, including The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Breakfast and lunch buffets featuring regional cuisine, multi-course dinners made of fresh local ingredients.
- Award-winning dining
- Nightly entertainment
- A selection of fine wines and beer with lunch and dinner plus a Sip & Sail cocktail hour
- Top floor outdoor observation decks with ever-changing views
- Indoor glass-walled observation lounge at the front of the ship
- Engaging shore excursions with a variety of choices in every port
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- Distinctive onboard programs, including lectures, theme dinners, cooking demonstrations, music performances and afternoon /evening piano music
- A panoramic Lounge with bar, piano and dance floor
- Expertly trained, all English-speaking staff
- All the ships are equipped with a fleet of bicycles, fitness room, massage services, Whirlpool, a sun-decked pool, and an indoor track.
Your stateroom is appointed for your convenience and includes:
- Deluxe hotel-style bedding with Egyptian linen, down pillows and duvet
- Spacious bathrooms with multi-jet showerheads
- Large wardrobe, full-length mirror, hairdryer, safe and direct-dial telephone
- Flat-screen TV that also works as a computer
- Entertainment on Demand system providing complimentary TV, movies and music library
- Complimentary internet and Wi-Fi
- Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
- Desk and chair
Now is the time, and this is the year to make plans to join the Collierville Chamber of Commerce for networking and learning opportunities through our Monthly Membership Meetings, Lunch & Learn Series, and Women’s Leadership Network. And, in the process, take a chance, or several chances, on winning a magnificent luxury cruise courtesy of Travel Leaders.