The Collierville Chamber’s Excellence in Business Awards honors innovation, stewardship, and community involvement. Over the past year, these nominees showed us what it means to be the best of the local business community.
Entrepreneur of the Year
- Hook Point Brewing,
- Lost Pizza Co.
- Simply Done Catering
- Your Personal Auto Broker @ Smith Imports Denise and Mike Hamby
Health Care Provider of the Year
- Eye Specialty Group
- Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center
Nonprofit of the Year
- Collierville Balloon Festival
- Collierville Citizen’s Police Association
- Kemmons Wilson Center for Good Grief
- New Day Children’s Theatre
- Page Robbins Adult Day Center
Spirit of Collierville
- Alston Construction
- Collierville Funeral Home
- Southern Security Federal Credit Union
- State Farm- Joe Sarrio
Person of the Year
Bridging the Gap
The chamber’s most prestigious event takes place on Tuesday, March 7, 2023, at the Hilton Memphis presented by Simmons Bank. A pre-dinner reception sponsored by Alston Construction begins at 5:30 pm. The guest speaker will be an executive from BlueOval City.
Other major sponsors include The Bank of Collierville, Campbell Clinic, IMC, MLGW, Orgill, OrthoSouth, and Southern Security Federal Credit Union. Thank you to all of our sponsors for generously supporting this event.
Tables and individual tickets are now available here or by calling the office at 901-853-1949. Congratulations to all the nominees.